The administrators are our most dedicated of volunteers. They are our people who cement the foundation of DGA.
These people contribute their time to ensuring that the events run smoothly by:
- Planning and Organising each event
- Setting up and Packing down each event
- Arranging the events timeable and structure to ensure you don’t need to worry about a thing.
- Seek out Sponsorship and secure prizes for each event
- Be onsite support for you if you experience difficulties logging on to our local network
- Organising food and drinks to allow you to maximise your gaming time
If you think you are interested in being one of our dedicated Administrators please approach us at our next event or contact us via our contact page.
Our volunteers are our good friends and helper on the day of the event.
They assist us by:
- Setting up and Packing down the event
- Cleaning up if required
- Communicating information to you throughout the event if required.
If you would like to offer your time at our next event please arrive before setup time and let us know that you would like to lend a hand.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at our next event.